Metro Nissan of Montclair would like to thank all those that serve our military.
EXCLUSIVE VEHICLE SAVINGS FOR ACTIVE, RESERVE, RETIREE AND VETERAN US MILITARY YOU SERVE, YOU SAVE
We are honored to offer this special vehicle savings opportunity to Active, Reserve and now, Retiree and Veteran US Military, as well as their spouses and partner, with our Vehicle Purchase Program (VPP). We are offering you an exclusive discount. We like to think of it as 'Operation: Appreciation.'
Signing up for the program is simple. Take a look at the table below to see what you'll need and download the official rules for your US Military status for full details.
US Military Status Documentation Needed.
- US Active and Reserve Military US Military will be required to provide proof of their active service Leave and Earnings Statement (LES), recent pay-stub, business card, etc.
- US Military Retirees
- Retired includes those persons on Permanent Disability Retired List (PDRL) and Temporary Disability Retired List (TDRL) Retired Military will be required to provide DD 214/NGB 22 or other supporting documentation.
- US Military Veterans (Must be within 12 months of Active/Reserve Duty) US Military will be required to provide proof of their active service Leave and Earnings Statement (LES), recent pay-stub, business card, etc.
- All you are required to provide is proof of active service (Leave and Earnings Statement, recent pay-stub, business card, etc.), and a Vehicle Purchase Plan (VPP) Claim ID if you are Active, Reserve or Veteran US Military.
- Check out our vehicle lineup for thousands of dollars in potential savings.
Click Here to Visit: www.NissanUSA.com/military and to secure your VPP Claim ID today!